Friday, May 13, 2011

My Pledge

Today for the first day in almost a week the wind is not blowing super crazy here. I will cross my fingers that it stays that way but won't get my hopes up!!

I finally got around to posting a couple of Camp Croppin' pics on Facebook and thought I would share them here as well. The following two pictures are of Leica Forrest and Matt Lanoy goofing around with someone's camera. Now you must know that this someone had innocently left their camera unattended and these two felt the need to take some pictures *wink*. Here is the result.....:)

Now I have decided to join a group called 'The Scrap More, Shop Less 100 page Pledge'. I have vowed to not buy any more products until I have created at least 100 pages. I know I'm crazy but I have lots of stuff so hopefully I can get rid of it to make room for new goodies, and I'm hoping you all can hold me to that as well! I have created 9 pages so far, and am on a roll but still have a longways to go.

Here is one of my favorite pages featuring my nephew


 Thanks for stopping and stay tuned to more of my 100 pages!


0 comments: