Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Playing in Paradise Challenge Six

I've had crafter's block since my surgery and needed something to get my creative juices flowing again, so I decided I wanted to play in Scrapbooker's Paradise 'Playing in Paradise' challenge. 

Allison set the challenge, and it could be either a card or a page layout, and since I have no pictures printed, a card it was! As I started this challenge, I was amazed at how fast my long lost creativeness came back! Here is what I came up with.

I used a scrap from Bo-Bunny's Alissa collection. For the darker pink cardstock, I embossed it with my Cuttlebug and then used a border punch for the left side. The image, a Pure Innocence stamp from MFT, was colored with my copics. I also added some diamond stickles to enhance the bubbles. The sentiment came from Inky Antic's Spa Turtle set.

0 comments: