Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thinking of Hoo

I know, I know I haven't blogged anything for a really long time, but I've been busy crafting lately. When I go for my surgery, I'm not sure just how much crafting I'm gonna feel like doing, therefore I've made quite of few things to be able to post daily.

I bought this MFT stamp at Scrapbooker's Paradise and have been wanting to use it, but not sure for what. Looking through my scraps, I founds some leftover Sam papers by Dream Street Papers. On one side of these papers was some owls, so I know that the owl stamp would match good. 

Using Spellbinders Nestabilities, I cut out a circle and then sponged Momento ink around the edge and inside. I colored the owl image with my copic markers, cut it out and glued it to the circle.  I stamped the sentiment, and added some jute ribbon.





I have also made a mission for myself, to make at least one card with every stamp/stamp set I own. Should be fun!!!



0 comments: