Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Camp Croppin

It's coming!!! April 15-16 is Camp Croppin' 2011!! I am super duper excited. Last year was my first year attending this crop and what a blast it was. I had so much fun that I've been not so patiently waiting for any information about the 2011 Camp Croppin'. Well the date's been set, and now I patiently await registration in one week. I am looking forward to being able to crop with a good friend, maybe taking some classes, doing make and takes, shopping, and winning prizes. Last year the had a big palette at the front of the room and I noticed their was a ton of scrapbooking stuff in it. Well I found out that all of the items had been placed in there by fellow scrapbookers and was being donated to a Therapeutic Scrapbook Program at one of the local hospitals in Calgary. All year I have been saving things to put in this bin, as it goes to a great cause!

If you are interested in going (you absolutely must go!) go the Scrapbooker's Paradise Blog to check out more information on Camp Croppin' 2011. Hopefully I see some of you there!

1 comments:

mccomin

Renee, I too am excited about Camp Croppin'! We have some really great things in store for you this year! I can't wait to see you there!
Thanks,
Megan Comin
Camp Croppin' Coordinator