Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Mom

Okay so it has been a few days since I posted something, but it's been busy around my house with dayhome kids, doctors appointments and some serious crafting. 

Recently my mom, once again helped me out in a jam. I am always grateful to her and wanted to let her know just how much I appreciate everything she does for me. At a crop a couple of months ago, I was given a free clear album in the shape of a flower. I thought it was really pretty, but didn't know what to do with it. When mom, once again helped me out, I knew exactly what to do with the flower album. 

It's the first time I have altered a shaped album and I quite enjoyed it. I think it turned out okay with the minimal matching supplies that I had.







I hope that my mom likes it!! 

0 comments: